Scholarship Meta is passionate about education and hard work. We understand that many students want to pursue their education but are unable to afford the expense. Therefore, we are offering a $2000 scholarship to deserving students.
We have already awarded scholarships worth $3000 in 2021-22.
Scholarship Winners Were:
- Adam Wilson – $1000
- Victoria Brown – $2000
- Alexandra Keck – $2000
The scholarship amount is $2000 and will be awarded to one student for their education expenses in the form of fee compensation.
To participate in the scholarship contest, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending or planning to attend a college or university.
- Must be in good academic standing with their current educational institution.
- For applicants under 18, you must have permission from a parent or legal guardian.
- Has a minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale).
- Must apply to the contest via email/name and provide your name and the name of the institution.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Applying for a scholarship is easy. We have intentionally made the application process very simple so that only a maximum number of students can apply for it. Only one winner will be selected.
Topics To Write: Write an essay on any of the following topics of your choice:
- How Insurance Companies have helped logistics business during Covid 19.
- Best company of Car Insurance Fuquay Varina NC.
- How To Consolidate Private Student Loans Into Federal Loans.
- Why USDA Loan Mortgage Companies are successful.
- Write an essay on any successful Houston Maritime Attorney.
Here are the steps to apply for the scholarship program
- You must submit your essay on or before November 10th, 2023. All applications should be sent to [email protected] in Word or Pdf format only.
- Plagiarism will not be tolerated, and if we have found that you have copied the article from some other source then your application will be immediately rejected.
- The winners will be announced on November 15, 2023, and the winner will be notified by email.
I’m Charlotte Mason From Colorado, I have done Ph.D In Counseling Psychology From University of Denver. Over the years I have been counselling the students worldwide to have a better road map of scholarships and university degree programs. It gives me inner satisfaction when students tell me how they are having a great career after they took counselling from me regarding the degrees.